- The demand for 8 months is 600, 800, 1200, 1000, 1300, 900, 700 and 1200. C0 = 200 and Cc = 3/unit/year.
A. The ordering costs for 8 months using lot for lot heuristic is
B. The inventory costs for 8 months using lot for lot heuristic is __
C. The total cost is _
2. The demand for 8 months is 600, 800, 1200, 1000, 1300, 900, 700 and 1200. C0 = 200 and Cc = 3/unit/year.
A. The first lot size using Part period balancing is _
B. The second lot size using Part period balancing is __
C. The first lot size using Silver-Meal heuristics is __
D. The second lot size using Silver-Meal heuristics is
3. Consider the three item disaggregation problem with D1 = 300, D2 = 400, D3 = 200 and P= 1500. Assume I1 = 150, I2 = 300 and I3 = 80. Assume t1, t2, t3 be the start times of production of items.
A. The maximum value of t1, t2, t3 should be respectively
Answer: (0.5, 0.75, 0.4)
B. The order of the procedure is
C. If t1=0.03, t2=0.1, t3=0.15, what is the inventory of item 1 at t1 _
4. In Disaggregation problem, the inventory is taken in
Answer: Number of manhours
5. Will the part period balancing and Silver Meal heuristic always give the same solution?Yes
6. What is the objective function in a disaggregation problem?
Answer: Maximize the cycle time
7. The main objective in economic lot scheduling is
Answer: Minimize total cost
8. _ is the amount of inventory on hand at which an order is placed
Answer: Reorder Level